No mundo de Oz

Thursday, May 17, 2007

I promise to Try (Madonna)

Little Girl, don’t you forget her face

Laughing away your tears

When she was the one who felt all the pain.

Little Girl, never forget her eyes

Keep them alive, inside

I promise to try

But it’s not the same.

Keep your head up high

Proud like the wind

Never look behind

Life isn’t fair, that’s what you said

So try not to care.

Little Girl, don’t run away so fast

I think you forgot to kiss, kiss her GOODBYE.

Will she see me cry when I stumble and fall

Does she hear my voice in the night when I call

Wipe away all your tears

Its gonna be alright.

I fight to be so strong

I guess you knew, I was afraid you’d go away too.

Little Girl, you’ve got to forget the past

And learn to forgive me

I promise to try

But it feels like a lie.

Don’t let memory play games with your mind

She’s a faded smile frozen in time

I’m still hanging on, but I am doing it wrong.

Can’t kiss her goodbye.

But I promise to try.

1 Comments:

At 1:39 AM, Blogger Projeto Rabo de Cavalo said...

Amiguinha...
te amo muito, viu...
vc sabe q em qq momento, vc pode bater uma linha q sua irmãzinha aqui vai estar disponível...
Viu, nega véia???
Um xeiro grande no coração...
eu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home